The Admission Process at Solitaire Global Schools (SGS) is systematic, efficient and straight-forward for all applicants.
Kindly fill the admissions enquiry form and our admissions counsellor will be happy to speak to you in more detail about the school and address all your queries. The best way to experience our school is to visit us, so please let us know your availability and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
At Solitaire Global Schools, we strive to develop in students the quest for knowledge, proficiency in written and oral communication skills and the capability to think independently. We nurture in students an open mind capable of analytical thinking, commitment and hard work and guide them to become confident, self-assured and caring citizens of tomorrow. We encourage all students to realize their true potential.
All applicants for places at Solitaire will be required to undertake a placement test which will be marked by our faculty and will influence where a successful applicant is placed within the school.
All students are eligible for admission to Solitaire Global Schools if it is believed that the school can meet their particular needs. SGS does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, colour, gender, or national origin and seeks to accept all qualified students who apply.
Placement in all classes will be made by the Principal on the basis of the child’s previous educational record, the assessment by the school, and by age. The initial placement is tentative and the school may reassess the child’s placement after the child’s abilities & behavioral issues have been thoroughly observed in class or through additional testing. Applications for admission can only be accepted when all documentation required is made available to the school.
Guidelines for Online Application
Supporting documents required to be scanned and mailed once you are contacted
(originals will be verified at the time of admission, if selected):
- Birth Certificate of the child (issued by the civic authorities)
- Address Proof (any one of the followings)
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents/ the student.
- Voter ID Card of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill / Telephone Bill / Water Bill.
- Unique Identity Card of mother / father / child issued by the Government of India (AADHAAR CARD).
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Passport size photograph of the child
- Immunization Record (Medical Record).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Previous year Academic report card.
- Grade finishing report of the current academic year (if joining in the middle of the academic year).
After submitting the online application form, the Admissions team will contact you and take the process further.
NOTE: Admission will be based on availability of seats. Please note that online registration does not guarantee the admission. I hereby agree that I have read all the guidelines.