Qualification : Early Childhood Care and Education, Montessori Teacher Training , PPTC,
- To develop a comprehensive and creative program for our pre primary department.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach our students
- Observe each child and help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum.
- Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests, and develop skills
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in each child and bring them to the attention of the head of the institution and the child’s parents
- Keep records of the children’s progress, routines, and interests, and inform parents about their child’s development
- Collaborate with other educators
Very good communication skills, confidence, patience understanding, dedication to excellence
Interpersonal skills to develop good relationships with parents, children