We are a Cambridge Pathway School, using the world-class Cambridge International Curriculum from Pre-primary to Grade 12. We offer Cambridge IGCSE’s (exams at the end of Grade 10) and AS & A Levels (exams at the end of Grades 11 & 12).
We offer a wide range of subjects and flexibility that gives us the chance to shape the curriculum so that, it is exciting and relevant for our students. Cambridge Pathway students have the chance to acquire the knowledge and skills they need to achieve at school, university and beyond. The four stages lead seamlessly from primary to secondary and pre-university years. Each stage – Cambridge Primary, Cambridge Lower Secondary, Cambridge Upper Secondary and Cambridge Advanced – builds on the learners’ development from the previous one, but can also be offered separately.
The Cambridge curriculum and assessments are designed with the five Cambridge attributes in mind
The Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE) is an innovative and accelerated method of academic study offered solely through Cambridge Assessment International Education, a division of the University of Cambridge in Cambridge, England — an institution consistently ranked as one of the top five academic universities in the world.
Cambridge provides a flexible, broad-based curriculum that is offered worldwide in more than 10,000 schools and colleges.
They operate in 160 countries across 9 regions: North America, Latin America, UK & Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, South Asia, East Asia and Southeast Asia & Pacific.
For over 170 years, the prestigious University of Cambridge has been setting worldwide curriculum standards through their examinations.
Benefits of Cambridge education
- Over 10,000 schools in over 160 countries follow the Cambridge international curriculum
- The curriculum is international in philosophy and approach
- Cambridge students’ study for Cambridge international qualifications which are accepted and recognized around the world
- This education gives students the skills they need for life, helping them achieve at school, university and work
- The Cambridge international curriculum sets a global standard for education, and is recognized by universities and employers worldwide
- They also gain the essential skills they need for success at university and in their future careers
- Encourages students to develop higher order thinking skills – problem solving, critical thinking, independent research, collaboration and presenting arguments
- These are transferable skills that will last a lifetime, preparing students for their future lives. They also make learning enjoyable and rewarding
- The students can appear for their IGCSE board exams in three different series (March, June and November) taking the pressure off the students to write all their subjects together
- This makes it easier for the students and gives them the autonomy to plan and prepare
- The curriculum reflects the latest thinking in each subject area, drawn from expert international research and consultation with schools keeping in line with the changes happening around us
- Cambridge programmes combine an emphasis on mastering subjects in depth with the development skills for study and work in the future
- Lays emphasis on deep subject knowledge as well as the conceptual understanding that helps students make links between different aspects of a subject