Origami is a wonderful tool to teach spatial skills, understanding of space, and the relationship between shapes. Origami aids in the bi-lateral development
of the brain. We are organizing Origami Fun- a Paper
Folding Competition on Saturday, 03.April.2021 during the 3rd period from 11.15 AM to 12 PM.
The link to join the class will be available on the parent app.
- Grade 1- A fruit or a vegetable
- Grade 2- An animal or a flower
Rules for the Competition
- Students have to make anyone from the above-given topics.
- Students have to paste their creation on an A4 size paper with their name, grade, and section and email the pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Decorative materials are not allowed.
- List of things to be carried by a child for the competition – glue stick, pencil box, crayons,
and colorful paper for paper folding.
Please find the link for sample videos for reference.
Solitaire Global Schools.